Thanks to Chrissy, here is yet another meme for you to read (and participate in) 🙂
INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.
What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was still in college picking my nose and taking up Computer Engineering. 😀
What were you doing 1 year ago?
I was based in Clark, Pampanga, working for Wallem Innovative Solutions as the Technical Services Group Manager. I remember that I was really having a hard time then trying to adjust to living away from my family and coming home only during weekends. CJ was only a few months old then and I had some trouble bonding with him since he’d usually cry every time I tried to carry him. Being a new dad, who misses his family, it was really devastating for me. I’m glad we were able to get through it.
Five snacks you enjoy
1) Instant Noodles – the spicier the better!
3) French fries
4) “isaw” and other Filipino barbecued snacks.
5) fish balls, squid balls, “kikiam” (que-kiam) and one-day-old chicks.
Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
1) More Than Words by Extreme – the first complete guitar piece I learned.
2) Only You by the Side A Band – one of my favorite local bands
3) The Alphabet Song (A, B, C, D, lah-dee-dah)
4) Nursery rhymes (Hey, you gotta learn these things if you’re a parent!)
5) Some religious songs (This was from singing class at school when I was a kid)
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1) Give some of my money to my parents and brothers
2) Donate to the church and other charities
3) Go on a trip around the world with my family
4) Put up several businesses
5) Build my dream house
Five bad habits:
1) I sometimes don’t think before I talk
2) I sometimes don’t put things back where I got them from
3) I am a terrible procrastinator
4) I sometimes forget to remove my contact lenses
5) I have a terrible temper
Five things you like doing:
1) spending time with family
2) cooking (yes, I do know how to cook, thank you)
5) watching TV
Five things you would never wear again:
1) a dress and makeup – I had to wear these in a contest I entered (and unfortunately won), ha!
2) adult diapers – My teammates and I wore these as part of a gimmick for our college intramural opening rites.
3) dirty contact lenses – I had a terrible eye infection the last time I did this stupid stunt.
4) my lucky shirt – because I don’t have a lucky shirt 😉
5) my pride – really hard, but hey, I’m trying.
Five favorite toys:
1) my laptop
2) my cell phone
3) my car (yeah, it’s a toy)
4) my old Lego set
5) CJ’s toys! (A dad’s gotta do some quality control, if you know what I mean.. ;-p)